Higher underlying operating profit – impairment losses in second quarter had negative effect on profit for full year
- Net sales rose 2.6% to SEK 171,684 million (167,313).
- The underlying operating profit rose 1.3% to SEK 27,900 million (27,530).
- Operating profit amounted to SEK -6,453 million (25,958). Profit was charged with SEK 30.1 billion inimpairment losses.
- Profit for the year (after tax) amounted to SEK -13,543 million (17,047). Profit for the year was charged with impairment losses of SEK 24.8 billion.
- Electricity generation increased by 1.6%, to 181.7 TWh (178.9). Due to the negative result after tax, the Board of Directors proposes – in accordance with Vattenfall’s dividend policy – no dividend for 2013.
1) The underlying operating profit is defined as operating profit excluding items affectingcomparability (for specification of items affecting comparability, see page 7).